DC input can supply power, but USB OTG input don’t supply power
USB 2.0 Ports
Only One USB 2.0 HOST, one USB 2.0 OTG
40 Pins Header,compatible with Raspberry Pi B+
Android Ubuntu, Debian, Rasberry Pi Image
Power led & Status led
size : 69 mm × 48mm
Orange Pi PC is an open source single board computer, the new generation of arm development board, it can run Android4.4, Ubuntu, Debian and other operating systems, compatible with Raspberry Pi and CubieBoard software systems. Orange sent using Chi H3 system-on-chip, also has 1GB DDR3 memory.
What can we use Orange Pi PC to do ? We can use it to build:
A wireless network server
HD video player
More variety of functions, because Orange Pi pc is open sour
Orange Pi PC is designed for whom ?
Orange Pi pc is not just a consumer product, but also to anyone who wants to use technology to create innovative designs. It is a very simple, fun and useful tool, you can use it to build the world around you.
1) CPU: Chi H3 quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265 / HEVC 4K
2) GPU: Mali400MP2 GPU @ 600MHz Supports OpenGL ES 2.0
6) Video input: CSI input connector of the camera: Supports 8 YUV422 CMOS Sensor Interface Supports NTSC and PAL CCIR656 agreement Supports SM megapixel camera sensor support Supports video capture program up to 1080p @ 30fps
7) Audio Input: MIC
8) Video output: Support HDMI output and HDCP Support HDMI CEC Support HDMI 30 function Support Integrated CVBS Support HDMI and CVBS output simultaneously 9) Audio output: 3.5mm audio port and HDMI
10) Power: DC input
11) USB 2.0 ports: 3pcs USB 2.0 HOST, 1 pcs USB 2.0 OTG
12) Button: Power button: Next, the reset butto UBOOT button (optional): HDMI interface behind 13) Low-level peripherals: 40 pin connector, compatible Raspberry Pi 14) GPIO (1x3) port: UART, Ground 15) LED lights: Power LED and status LED lights 16) Button : IR receiver, power supply 17) Supported operating systems : Android4.4, Ubuntu, Debian and other operating systems, compatible with Raspberry Pi.